Monday, May 26, 2014

Linux Weekly NewsBytes : 1423

Here is a list of the latest, most happening events and news items from the Linux World. Keep reading to find out what's making the most noise around Linux this week

  • That link takes to a small presentation on how Linux Mint looks. It is touted as the best alternative for people accustomed to using Windows desktop. This is on my next list of distributions to try. You should be hearing from me on how true that earlier claim is. Linux Mint 17 can be downloaded from : http://www.linuxmint.com/release.php?id=22 
  • Another dock and application launcher for Linux. Can be installed on latest Ubuntu 14.04 as well. Boast of increasing productivity when it comes to launching applications and finding files on your system. Try it out and let me know if it really helps you improve your productivity. I am planning to put this to test myself.
 ∅  ∅ Not a very happening week in the Linux world I suppose.  ∅  ∅

No comments:

Post a Comment